各位小盆友们,精品学习网成人高考频道小编为您整理了成人高考学位英语相关复习的内容,“成考学位英语辅导:成考学位英语汉译英方法语序调整法”,请您关注哦!
语序调整法
1.由于英汉不同的造句结构和表达习惯,翻译时有时需要打破原来的句式结构,对原文进行结构调整。
1. 疑问句、感叹句和倒装句的语序调整
他只字未说。
Not a word did he say.
这地方好可怕啊!
How dreadful is this place!
你昨天干什么了?
What did you do yesterday?
你介意我抽烟吗?
Would you mind my smoking here?
2. 修饰语的语序调整
直到昨天我才知道他住院了。
I didn’t know that that he was hospitalized until yesterday.
我们必须清楚地了解牵涉到的问题。
We must get a clear understanding of the things concerned.
好的建议,谁来提都无关紧要。
If the suggestion is advisable, it is no matter who gives it.
他们没有答复,这完全是意料之中的事。
They, not unexpectedly, did not respond.
他穿过马路时,左顾右盼,害怕撞到过路的车子上。
While crossing the road, he looked right and left, afraid that he might run into some passing car.
3. 某些短语表达习惯不同的调整
老人也好,年轻人也好,都应定期查体以便了解自身的健康情况。
People, young and old, should take physical examinations at regular intervals so as to know their own health.
不管晴天雨天,比赛准时进行。
Rain or shine, the match will go on time.
就是从太阳那里我们得到了光和热。
It is from the sun that we get light and heat.
各位参加成考的童鞋们,精品学习网成人高考频道精心搜集的“成考学位英语辅导:成考学位英语汉译英方法语序调整法”很实用吧?复习好才能考试好,祝您考试顺利!