商务英语基础对话详细解析:工作职责

2015-02-13 18:04:04 字体放大:  

商务英语基础对话详细解析:工作职责

JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.

詹妮.罗斯:这边是文具柜、纸张、文件、铅笔、等等。有需要尽管取用。

Here is the photocopier.

这是复印机。

And here is the fax machine.

这是传真机。

And this is the coffee machine.

这里是咖啡机。

Would you like a cup of coffee?

来杯咖啡?

EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.

爱德华.格林:不, 谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.

詹妮.罗斯:凯特,这位是爱德华.格林。他是新来的销售主管。

KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department. excuse me

凯特.麦凯纳:啊。爱德华。你好。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司市场营销部,打扰一下。

KATE MCKENNA: Hello, Kate Mckenna.

凯特.麦凯纳:你好, 凯特.麦凯纳。

EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?

爱德华.格林:凯特的工作职责是什么?

JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good.

詹妮.罗斯:她是销售部的主管。她很能干。

EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?

爱德华.格林:她在公司架构中的位置是怎样的?

JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to

Don. You are here and you report to Don.

詹妮.罗斯:公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。

JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys.

詹妮.罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。

Come on, let's go to the R D workshop.

来,我们去看一下R D车间。

EDWARD GREEN: I'm sorry. R D?

爱德华.格林:对不起。R D什么意思啊?

JENNY ROSS: That's Research and Development.

詹妮.罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right.

爱德华.格林:啊,明白了。

GERALDINE: ...Thank you for calling... Goodbye.

杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电 …… 再见。

JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director's office is on the first floor(ground floor). Clive Harris. We call him Clive.

詹妮.罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫·哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。

Ah, this is Clive's secretary, Sally.

啊, 这是克莱夫的秘书, 萨利。

EDWARD GREEN: hello.

爱德华.格林:你好。

JENNY ROSS: And you have met Geraldine, our receptionist?

詹妮.罗斯:这个你已经见过了,杰拉尔丁,我们的接待员?

GERALDINE: Hi.

杰拉尔丁:你好。

相关推荐:

2015年初级商务英语活学活用:Resumes and CVs 

2015年初级商务英语活学活用:汽车小知识 

<--商务英语-->