2011商务英语:交际礼节实用套语1

2011-04-19 17:14:25 来源:网络 字体放大:  

商务交际中,出于礼节或者规定,一些套语是必须的,在此给大家整理了三篇交际礼节中实用的套语。

一轮会谈 one round of talks

决议 resolution

谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding

现在开会 I declare the meeting open.

请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation.thank you.

我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but

当然可以。 By all means

怎么都行。 Whatever you say.

我没有异议。 I have no objection

我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue

提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness

<--商务英语-->