商务英语辅导:中级口语训练确定约会
“商务英语口语”适合已掌握英语基本语法和常用词汇的商务人士,或者是英语水平较高,但口语水平较差人士。将和外商谈生意时可能碰到的情况一网打尽,内容包括迎接客户、如何招待客户、推销产品、陪客户参观工厂、解决纠纷、顺利签约、完成交易、国外出差、订机票、旅店、途中处理突发事件等最常用的商务术语与词汇以及贸易实务常识、欧美国情、基本礼仪,让学员成为博闻多礼,潜力无限的经理人才。
Unit 3 Making appointment 确定约会
EDWARD GREEN: So, Mr. Smith, when can we meet?
爱德华.格林:那么,史密斯先生,我们什么时候可以见面?
MR. SMITH: I' m busy all next week.
史密斯先生:我下周都很忙。
EDWARD GREEN: Maybe the week after?
爱德华.格林:下下周?
MR. SMITH: Talk to my secretary.
史密斯先生:跟我秘书定吧。
****
EDWARD GREEN: You print your catalogue this month, don' t you? .[print] 印刷, 出版
爱德华.格林:你是这个月出版产品目录吧?
MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:是的。
EDWARD GREEN: Could you possibly see the product this week? It won' t take long.
爱德华.格林:那你能不能本周看一下产品?不会花太长时间。
MR. SMITH: Okay. Be here Wednesday morning...eight sharp!
史密斯先生:好吧。周三早上到我这儿来……8点整!
I' ll give you twenty minutes.
我给你20分钟的时间。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you Mr. Smith. I' ll see you on Wednesday morning at 8 o' clock.
爱德华.格林:谢谢,史密斯先生。那就周三早上8点钟见。
JENNY ROSS: Well done!
詹妮.罗斯:做的好!
****
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning. Geraldine.
克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好。杰拉尔丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。
CLIVE HARRIS: Jenny, could you ring up Mr. Sakai' s office in Japan?
克莱夫.哈里斯:詹妮,你能给日本酒井先生的办公室打个电话吗?
We need to set up a meeting.
我们要安排个会议。
Not this week...but the meeting must be before November 3rd.
不是本周……但会议必须是在11月3日前 。
I' d like Kate, Don Bradley and Derek to be there.
凯特、堂.布拉德利和德里克要出席。
****
CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.
克莱夫.哈里斯:克莱夫.哈里斯。
DEREK JONES: Clive, it' s Derek.
德里克.琼斯:克莱夫,是我, 德里克。
CLIVE HARRIS: Hello, Derek. What can I do for you? D.J.[klaiv] 克莱夫(男子名) 德里克
克莱夫.哈里斯:你好, 德里克。我能为你做些什么?
DEREK JONES: Could you come down to the development workshop for a second?
德里克.琼斯:你能下来一趟研发车间吗?
克莱夫.哈里斯: 德里克,我在忙着。
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I' m busy.
DEREK JONES: Come on. It' ll take ten minutes.
德里克.琼斯:来吧。只要10分钟。
克莱夫.哈里斯:好吧,我只有5分钟。
CLIVE HARRIS: Alright I' ve got five minutes.
I' m seeing Kate Mckenna at eleven.
我11点还要见凯特.麦凯纳。
****
JENNY ROSS: Hello, could I speak to Mr. Sakai' s secretary...
詹妮.罗斯:你好,请酒井先生的秘书听电话……
This is Jenny from Bibury Systems in the UK.
我是英国Bibury系统公司的詹妮。
Mr. Harris would like to arrange a meeting with Mr. Sakai.
ə'reindʒ]
K.K.[ə'rendʒ]
vt. & vi.
安排; 准备
哈里斯先生希望可以和酒井先生安排一次会议。
I wonder if you could check Mr. Sakai' s European itinerary. .[aɪ'tɪnə,reri:, 旅程;行程
我想知道你能不能核对一下酒井先生欧洲的行程。
GERALDINE: Yes...yes...yes...I will make sure he gets the message...Alright...goodbye.
杰拉尔丁:好……好……好……我保证他得到消息 …… 好吧 …… 再见。
Ah, Mr. Harris, I' ve just had a call from Mr. Peter' s secretary.
啊, 哈里斯先生, 我刚接到皮特先生秘书的电话。www.examw.com
I' m afraid he' s going to be fifteen minutes late for his appointment this afternoon.
今天下午的约会,他可能要晚到15分钟。
CLIVE HARRIS: Okay. That' s no problem.
克莱夫.哈里斯:好的。没问题。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Bibury Systems. .
['sistəm]
K.K.['sɪstəm]
n.
系统; 体系
杰拉尔丁:早上好, Bibury系统公司。
GERALDINE: Well, Green can see you at eleven o' clock on Monday. Is that alright?
杰拉尔丁:噢, 格林可以在周一上午11点钟见你。有问题吗?
No, I' m sorry, on Tuesday he has a meeting in the morning.
没有, 对不起, 他周二上午有个会。
Is the afternoon possible?
下午行吗?
Alright. Thank you.
好的。谢谢。
GERALDINE: Hello, Bibury Systems.
杰拉尔丁:你好, Bibury系统公司。
DEREK JONES: What do you think?
德里克.琼斯:你认为怎么样?
CLIVE HARRIS: We' ll miss the launch date.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们可能会错过发布日期。
DEREK JONES: No, it' ll be on schedule.
德里克.琼斯:不会,会准时的。
CLIVE HARRIS: February 15th?
克莱夫.哈里斯:2月15日?
DEREK JONES: It will be ready for February 15th.
德里克.琼斯:2月15日前会准备好的。
CLIVE HARRIS: We must meet the deadline.
.['dedlain]
K.K.['dɛd,laɪn]
n.
最后期限
相关推荐: