5、It was good (thoughtful) of you ...
承蒙好意(关心)...
6、You were so kind to send ...
承蒙好意送来...
7、Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
再次感谢您的盛情款待,并期待不久见到您
8、I find an ordinary "thank-you" entirely inadequate to tell you how much...
我觉得一般的感谢的字眼完全不足以表达我对您多么地...
9、I sincerely appreciate ...
我衷心地感谢...
10、I wish to express my profound appreciation for ...
我对..深表谢意
11、Many thanks for you generous cooperation
谢谢贵方的真诚合作
常用句子:
① I shall feel obliged if you will favor me with a call at your earliest convenience.如您方便,请早日来电,我将不胜感激。
②Delighted! Will call at 2 p.m. tomorrow.来条收悉,定于明天下午两点拜访。
③Encl.: Doctors Certificate of Advice. 附;医生证明 I shall be very happy to call at your house at 6:30 this evening. Until then,...我定于今晚6:30去你家,望等候。Enclosure
④Upon receiving this note, please come to my office.见条后,请立即来我办公室。
⑤Mr. Li stands in urgent need of your service.李先生急需你的帮助。
⑥I happen to be in urgent need of 200 yuan.我因有急事,需要200元。
⑦Your note with an admission ticket enclosed is much appreciated.留言和一张入场券均已收到,不胜感激。
⑧I‘m very grateful to you for your kind invitation, and I’m sure to come to see your concert.承蒙邀请观看你们的音乐会,我一定按时到场。
⑨Please accept this little gift as a small token of my esteem for you.奉上这小小的礼物,以表达我对您的崇高敬意。Token=symbol
⑩结束语I trust my absence will not cause you any serious inconvenience.望我的缺席不会给你带来太大的不便。
⑾Please favor me with an early reply.敬请早复。
⑿Hoping that the matter will be dealt with as soon as possible.希望能及早处理此事。
⒀Please give an extension of leave for three days.请准予续假三天为盼。