There’s a systems failure.
机器系统出毛病了。
There’s a breakdown.
出毛病了。
I’m phoning to complain about the product.
我打电话投诉产品问题。
I’m sorry to hear that. What exactly is the problem?
很抱歉。出什么问题了?
It’s broken./It doesn’t work./It’s faulty.
坏了。/不运行了。/出毛病了。
I think I can do better than that.
我想我能做得更好。
What’s the problem?
什么问题?
The problem is the photocopier isn’t working.
问题是复印机坏了。
What’s wrong? What exactly is the problem?
怎么回事?哪里出毛病了?
There’s some paper stuck in the machine.
复印机卡纸了。
We’ll be needing payment within 30 days.
我们需要在三十天内付款。
I think that’s acceptable./unacceptable.
我认为这可以接受。/不可以接受。
I think we could agree to that.
我想我们能够同意。
Can you offer us the same unit price as last year?
你能够为我们提供与去年一样的单价吗?
We could do a 20% discount on 700,000 units. That’s the best I can
offer.
我们七十万件可以打八折。这是最大的折扣。
It’ll take a couple of days to process your application.
银行需要几天来处理你的申请。
You should receive written confirmation of the loan in a few days.
几天后,你就会收到贷款的书面答复。