与应聘职位不相关的 兼职 经历;
Your religion; unless applying for a job at a religious institution;
信仰,除非你应聘关宗教职位;
Political affiliations;
政治面貌;
Information about your family members;
家庭成员信息;
Lies about your job experience or educational background;
对自身工作经历和教育背景造假;
Health problems;
健康问题;
Marital status;
婚姻状况;
What you hated about your last job;
讨厌前一份工作的原因;
What you hated about your last boss or co-workers;
讨厌前任老板或同事的原因;
Your photograph;
个人照片;
Salary history;
工薪历史;
Age (for age, marital status and family status you need to be culturally aware. In the US it is not the custom to include these details. In the UK date of birth is optional and marital status no longer required. Other countries will have different requirements)
年龄(美国不要求你自报年龄、婚姻状况和家庭情况,英国出生年月可加可不加,婚姻状况则不需要,不同国家有不同要求,这类的文化差异必须事先了解清楚。)
Things you could leave off, if your CV is becoming too long:
如果你的简历太长,这些东西也可以去掉:
Interests and hobbies; anything relevant could be included elsewhere or put in your covering letter.
兴趣爱好;相关的这些信息可以在其他方面体现,或写在 求职 信内。
Superfluous information; driving licence or school grades.
多余的信息,例如驾驶证和学校等级。
References (there is no need to provide references until a job offer has been made. You can state references are available on request or on receipt of a job offer)
相关推荐: