编辑:
2014-03-04
---这事没啥搞头。
There’s no point in doing that.
---中国现在实行对外开放、对内搞活的政策。
China is now implementing the policy of opening to the outside world and invigorating the domestic economy.
---他俩合起来搞我。
The two of them joined in making things difficult for me.
---我们想搞水果蔬菜生意。
We are thinking of starting up in the fruit and vegetable trade.
---他一心要把对手搞臭。
He is bent on discrediting his opponent.
2. 译为其他词类
---你们在搞什么名堂?
What are you up to ? (“搞”译为副词短语up to)
---我们的国家大,人口众多,经济落后,农业要搞上去,最重要的还是要调动农民的积极性,自力更生,艰苦奋斗。
Agricultural advance in so vast a country, with such a large population and backward economy as in China, requires above all else mobilizing the initiative of peasants to work hard and self-reliantly. (“搞”译为名词advance)
3. 省略“搞”字
---我们确定搞两个开放:一个是对内开放,一个是对外开放。
We have decided on an open policy in two respects: namely, to open up both externally and internally.
---但我的事现在搞得满城风雨,人人皆知了。
But there had been too much publicity about my case.
---我们必须一心一意搞建设。
We must concentrate on economic development.
---这工作不好搞。
This is a difficult job.
4. 译为被动句
---能不能尽快把科技搞上去,这是一个关系到社会主义全局,关系到我们国家命运与前途的大问题。
Whether science and technology can be pushed forward as quickly as possible is a question of vital importance for socialist construction as a whole and for the destiny and future of our country.
总之,汉语中几种特殊句型的翻译,必须具体问题具体分析,要充分考虑英语的语文习惯,决不能生搬硬套,用所介绍的技巧死套某句原文。翻译方法是人总结出来的,实践中还有许多技巧需要我们摸索和总结。
相关推荐:
标签:语言文化论文
精品学习网(51edu.com)在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信qinquan#51edu.com(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。